Friday, November 18, 2005

Mediameglomac

OK so I have a friend that is produces the local NBC new show at 6am. She's regaled me with stories of drunk people calling her at 2am with story ideas. I am never that productive after a few drinks, but, some people are go getters. The other day I read that Australia is looking to rename Kangaroo meat (pig = pork, cow = beef) to make it more palatable to people.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051114/od_afp/afplifestyleaustralia_051114150533

This story seemed cute to me, but a few hours later after a couple of pints of hard cider, it seemed hilarious and I called my friend and pitched it to her. She couldn't find any video of it, but it got on the morning news as the end of the show banter.

I felt like such a pupper-master. My friend said she would be happy to put on any other drunken new stories I find.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ina said...

It's your book exchange pal, wondering if you received my email. Do let me know. Thanks.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona