Monday, January 09, 2006

LONG OVERDUE THANK YOU

I wanted to thank Ina my exchange buddy for the critical essays book, SEDUCTION AND BETRAYAL by Elizabeth Hardwick from Ina. First the title sounds tawdry, and I do tawdry (and smutty YIPPEE!) Also, since I have to read lots of really long LONG books having little breaks like this is PERFECT. Also, I study lit so think of all the tidbits I will be able to wow my prof and fellow students with. I am sorry for the delay Ina. You picked THE BEST book for me. I will be reading Zelda first because I have a Fitsgerald thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ina said...

You're welcome! I'd be interested in hearing what you think of the Zelda essay. There's also an essay on Virginia Woolf and part of the title essay is about Tess.

Feel better - a month is a long time to be under the weather.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona