Monday, August 29, 2005

New school day!



My first day at UNLV (www.unlv.edu) as a non-admitted student. Basically this means I can attend classes and they will go on my record, but for all other purposes, I don't exist at UNLV. Or another way to look at it, I do all the paying, but get none of the free services such as use of the library. I can browse, but not check out books. I get no studend ID, though I pay for classes. I think when I walk on the sidewalk there, if a real student wants me to move or cover a puddle with my shirt, I have to comply. However, I don't mind I AM A STUDENT THERE! Hopefully in the Spring I will be an actual Rebel, but until then, I am a phantom.

The weirder part if 3 of my 5 classes are online. So I don't even show up to the school until Friday. Next week I start Spanish again (2nd year) OLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona