Sunday, May 20, 2007

Another stash cometh

WIth all the bags of yarn I have, and now the roving, I do not need to create another stash, but here I go...
FABRIC.

The first 2 pieces of hopefully something that wont turn into something sucking up an incredibly ugly amount of space. To my credit, realizing that I am not a great sewer, I bought both of these fabrics on sale.

The pink and blue one is Amy Butler, 2 yds. I have no idea what I am going to make with it. I got it more because it was on sale and I need practice...


The second 4 yrds I came across and fell in love because it features milagros. I dont know if I will be making stuff that will use the entire amount I have or cut it for different projects.


When WHN and I were at the counter I said to him, I'm going to learn how to sew by making all your clothes now. It will be just like we are Amish or Mormom minus the other wives (which still is a novelty for him to walk into Costco and see the sisterwives roaming the aisles--especially the ones that appear to be sister sister wives. I dont know if he is more concerned about having several more women busting his balls besides me, his mother, my friends, the abuela across the street, his female co-workers... or if he is thinking how many more stashes he would have to contend with.)

On the knitting front, I started a scarf like the one from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, but I don't like how stripey it is turning out. So I will unravel and let the yarn be what it was intended to be... socks...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona