Saturday, March 31, 2007

Confessional FO

I admit it, I can have a teensy-weensy itty bitty little tiny, miniscule really ego. I made a scarf for a local friend, but I knew she wouldnt get all posey with it or get why I would want my scarf showcased. Also, I was inbetween cameras, and my photog skills are not so hot... however Javajem is a great photographer. Yes, I am lame enough to send my scarf 3000 miles out to be photographed.

But here are the results!
My So-Called Scarf
Manos Del Uruguay, Woodland




Thank you Javajem!


In other news I have a purse felted, but I need to figure out how to line it and add a zipper. Hopefully that will get done in the next couple of weeks. I can't promise that I wont be shipping that off for photos either. I know, I know.























OK so you scrolled. One more bad confession. While it was in Maryland getting photographed, Javajem also washed it to soften it for me... and well OK remove some of the extra cat/dog fur from it... So not only did she photograph it, she laundered it for me. THANK YOU AGAIN Javajem!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

Ohhhh that is gorgeous!!! The scarf came out great! It's a great pattern isn't it? And the yarn has amazing colours!!

(P.S.-I hope WHN's hand is better! Will email you soon)

6:24 AM  
Blogger Jinann said...

That's sooooo funny! I can't believe you sent it to her for photographing - LOL! The scarf looks great!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

You are so lucky to have her do that for you. It's gorgeous that really works well for that colorway.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

You'll be getting the bill shortly

;)

I'm glad you finally posted!! I was beginning to think you didn't like the way it came out!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh, I love the scarf! I came over to your blog through the comment you left on mine! Thanks for the compliments on the Combo Corset-T. The pattern is free and you can find it here:

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/na_knitting/article/0,2025,DIY_14141_4920958,00.html

Enjoy and thanks again for the comment! :)

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scarf is GORGEOUS! Something like that needed to be sent out to be properly photgraphed! I love it!!! Thanks for your comment on my blog by the way. I'm really excited about the diet, and am really confident that I can keep up with it, which is what I always lacked before.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that Manos! It looks fabulous in that pattern.

I have begun the Knitti-me Stash Out. I'm selling off my stash. New items added weekly.

So stop on by and have a look. And spread the word.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! Worth the 3000 mile ride! ;)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

It's beautiful! I really like the colours in it.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona