Monday, April 23, 2007

THANK YOU SP!



My lovely SP sent me a great package, which I am embarassed to say that I didnt even realize the green theme until I took the picture a few days later. I am slow. THere are votives and tea lights and tea and candy and cute container... but my favorites are the stitch markers she made for me! I love them. And my other favorite which I have been using like crazy so not in the same picture is a little cable bag. For me, it's one of those things I have really wanted, but never got around to making.


She even lined it!!! God I need to learn how to sew!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

The bag is too cute! I finally made one of those last summer. Maybe it's time to start using it....

8:02 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

What a great cache!! I love the tags. Too cute.pt

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona