Monday, May 21, 2007

Fidelity

So last night, I say to WHN, quick take a picture of the cat and Tiffany together-- use the flash. They are so sweet together.

Instead, he thought it would be more fun to use the night vision. So much for documenting my tender, the pets really do get along, moment.



And speaking of my wretched cat, he has gone back to cheating on me. He has another family-- possibly families-- again. That miserable bag of fur had 2 other families before we moved a couple of years ago. He even got a going away card from one of them. Mind you, I saved his pathetic life and this is the thanks I get.

Before


After

How do I know besides past history?? It's over 100 in Vegas. He is not only gone for 10 hours, when he comes home, he is not warm. When he is outside normally, his fur heats up. He has dirt and leaves on him from rolling around. So yes, the little fucker is spending his time indoors somewhere.

And like the betrayed, I know I am not getting the best of him. I am sure at his other houses he is not moany or needy or tearing up furniture. The ungrateful little beast seems to have forgotten that I resuced him from death's door. I wish I could drop him off there. He is really very irritating. And to think I was trying to figure out how he can pull grass up when he only has 2 teeth left. No trips to Jamba Juice for wheat grass shakes for him! And I know when he comes home, I will feed him Fancy Feast and the fish flakes that he loves but then get annoyed and pull his tail. I'm so conflicted.

He's gone right now. It's the afternoon. I've called for him outside. He's with THEM right now.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! :-)

Ah, by the way - you're it! You've been tagged - go check out the crafty weasel!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Ha!! You're just his substitute family

10:14 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

You've been tagged. Rules on my blog. I THOUGHT I had tagged you yesterday. oooops

11:53 AM  
Blogger Jinann said...

Ohhhhh....love the pictures! Wow!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Jinann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona