Sunday, June 03, 2007

ROVING!


Last week I did some dyeing... I forgot how much I love it. What was stopping before was all the measuring, but this time, it was all eyeballing it. Ofcourse, no replication... my favorite was some BFL I dyed. (It wasn't the only BFL I did, but the other is going out as a gift... so no pics there) I really should practice my math and do the measuring, but now that the lazy way was introduced to me...

Speaking of documentation... though the yarn was tagged superwash vs non superwash, a key wasn't written so I have no idea if this yarn is or not. Maybe when I sit down to knit I will figure it out. I know for someone that likes reds and greens, there is a blue, but I was trying for a teal and did I mention not writing things down... more throwing stuff together. I want to do the same colors but with actual stripes.


I did some others, but I will post after I take pictures with a camera-camera opposed to my cellphone camera. Yesterday someone asked me if I could remember I time when I didnt have a camera on my cellphone. I can probably remember that as well as I can remember when I used to wear diapers. Last week was really blur.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Dude!! I get no props at all :)

7:00 PM  
Blogger Jinann said...

Gorgeous dye jobs! Wow!

Oh....here's a little tip to tell superwash from the other. Typically, the superwash "grabs" the color and doesn't really let it spread. The non-superwash will easily blend - you can "push" the color along the yarn a bit with your hands as you dye it. (I hope I'm explaining this well.)

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it addicting?!Love your colors. Did I tell you I will be in Vegas in August? Yup for Rollercon. We might even drive towards that way on this little roadtrip to Cali. Don't have your number anymore can you email it:)

7:29 PM  
Blogger C+SK said...

Where have you been, woman??

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona