Tuesday, July 10, 2007

!!

Actually, I am sitting in my walkway waiting for my ride to Yuma (thank you WIFI)

Wanted to thank my SP who is Monica at Rubys N Purls. She was fabulous. Although I loved everything from her, my fav now is the circular needle holder. It is in a color combo that I love and now I will be able to organize all my sock needles. Need to change needles- I will be able to stealthy whip out whatever size I need! Thank you Monica! The yarn she sent wasn't even in the Ravelry DB (dont know how common that is) but I think I already know the project it will be used for.
DSC00582

My friend's my mom who I will be seeing in Yuma finds it odd that someone not in their 70s knits. She has 9 cats. I married the two thoughts, I made for a hostess gift FELINE DIM SUM from Knitty. There is also a little mouse at the top. I had to quickly add ears and whiskers because since I did it in red well.. it needed the extra mouse parts.
DSC00584


EEK SHE"S HERE

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

Gotta the lova the dim sum!!!!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Jinann said...

What fabulous stuff!

I truly love the "Feline Dim Sum" - what a perfect hostess gift!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been to your blog before... and I meant to comment on the desert tree ;-) Nice meeting you.

Suse

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona