Monday, July 31, 2006

OMIGOD some knitting content

Here is a before (which you may recognize from earlier post and an after) Using the pets because they are little hams and for sizing. It is a moebius basket. Ofcourse, the one feature of the basket, the moebius handle, I didnt accentuate in the photos. But it's a great little one skein project.






For those of you who asked about my texting friend's Dad... she's been afraid to bring it up. Which is good because her cover story is going to be she has a friend who has a BF who is also named Dan...

And speaking of texting. On Aug 8 I can have a new cellphone. My current one, a Razr, did not stand up to being left on the roof of my car or being dropped onto gravel. (The first accident made the screen have a yellow haze and the second, put a crack in the window if you are curious) Anyway, I have to admit, that the Razr for me was only OK. I actually preferred my older Samsung. The phone book on the Samsung would have a person's name and then click for all their numbers-- easy to navigate through the phone book. The Razr shows a person name for each number I have. So instead of just Katrinka, I have Katrinka cell, Katrinka home, Katrinka work. Going through my phone book then becomes more tedious. I was thinking of trying the Samsung T509 but I saw a few bad reviews as far as sound quality. What I need in a cellphone is camera (yes I need a camera... Im hooked OK. Don't judge me.) and bluetooth. That's it. Having those features will make me happy.

Just when I thought we would have a break from the smoke coming in from CA fires (they are really bad on allergies so people are constantly sniffing which kicks in my hypochondria) we had a warehouse explosion that closed down freeways and roads.

Last week in wine class was Argentia and Chile. Nothing jumped out at me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jinann said...

I just love your models......they're too cute for words! The ferret looks sooo cozy all tucked inside! Is that one of the Cat Bordhi moebius baskets? (I have some variegated brown Manos just waiting to be knitted into a moebius basket.....)

8:09 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Yes it's Cat Bordhi's basic handy dandy learn to knit moebius. The animals thank you. They think they are cute too... which they confuse with irritating

8:14 PM  
Blogger C+SK said...

Ohhh my god!!!! I'm going to have to ake one of those because that ferret sleeping inside is just WAYYY TOOOO adorable!!! Ohhh !!!!

4:23 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Love your Moebius basket! I made something like that my mistake a few months back - but I liked it - so I kept it that way!

:)

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona