Wednesday, June 28, 2006

If loving you is wrong


OH COME ON!!! He's freaking adorable. Why wont WHN see that this little boy would be the perfect addition to the business??? Right now I have a partnership, but with three, now that's a business. I LOVE HIM. I dont care that he is a boy. He's a nibbly little boy. Look at that black nose.

I happened to be in Petco while a little girl and her mom were looking to buy 2 ferrets, so I couldnt resist reaching into the ferret compound to hold the babies. Evidentally the employees are trained to refer to the ferret penis as a belly button since it is in that area. I dont mind giving little euphemisms like wee-wee or whatever, but belly button? Hope someone clears that up for the little girl before she starts dating or is she going to be in for a rude awakening.

Forget the rabbit. I love this little black ferret!

3 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

Sooo sooo cute!!! He's adorable! BUT here's an alternative:

http://www.24kferret.com/

This is a ferret shelter right there in Vegas - and they have cute cute babies who need to be adopted!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

Actually, I've been to 24K. I think they are shut down now... but I didnt tell you about my trip to 24K? Imagine a 2 story house with the downstairs completely turned over to 100 ferrets. The disappointment with them was I was looking for a playmate for Tiffany but the ferrets were only being adopted in pairs and I didnt want TIffany to be to the odd weasel out (and WHN was adamant and still is bastard on 2 ferret partnership)

1:55 PM  
Blogger C+SK said...

That sounds like "our" shelter (www.scalesandtails.org)!! Usually shelters pair ferrets because they are not loner animals but sometimes they'll let you adopt one. Or three....(ToeBoy, Yvette and Pipoca all came home the same day).

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona