Friday, June 23, 2006

Bunny?

So last night WHN ran out to get dogfood at Petco (he doesnt mind that they smell... he also prefers not to take animals with him) I said what I always say, if you bring home a ferret make sure it is a silver girl. He grumles as he has made it perfectly clear that the ferret business will remain just a partnership. When he came home he said I almost brought home a rabbit. A rabbit? Why? He said because it was big, black, and just sprawled out which are qualities that he admires. He even said he would be perfectly happy if this rabbit just happened to show up here.

I doubt this rabbit will give me fiber, so do I really want to add to the menagerie?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

Awe, I love bunnies. You already have a petting zoo...why not add to it? :)

10:12 AM  
Blogger C+SK said...

Hmm yeah, I don't trust bunnies either. My mother-in-law had one and she loved them. My husband has said something against having them before but can't remember what. Will ask, though.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

I had a bunny when I was little - it was an angora. If I only knew then how awesome angora can be - I would have shaved the thing and made yarn!! Hee hee!! Just kidding!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona