Friday, June 02, 2006

Miscellaneous

My beer class is over. Nothing fun until next month when I take New World Wines.

Why does Heineken taste different on tap than on than in a bottle? Green bottles damage beer. So the flavor, which is described as skunky, is a flaw in the beer. It is a flaw that Americans love, but a flaw. Same thing Corona, it's flawed which is why a lime is put in it- to change the chemical composition of it.

So I let the ferrets out a few times a day to have run of the house. Tiffany is completely housebroken. Babette notsomuch. A not so cute thing that Babette (as well as all other ferrets do) when housebreaking is to pretend to go poopy. I will throw her in corner she will take the poopy pose and do nothing. Do you know what it is like to have a ferret play mind games with you??? It's very insulting frankly. What's worse is, I think she fools WHN.

My current obsession (I'm always obsessed by something) is that my now former teacher was a real life spy. He said that because his spy training is so engrained him that when he goes to a hotel he has to leave it like no one ever stayed the night. So I thought hmmm what does this mean... remakes the bed...makes sure no hair came off of him... packs up his trash... uses his own soap and towels... does he also smooth the carpet? Could you imagine spending the night with someone that is doing those things? Just imagine someone refolding the toilet paper back into a V... putting that paper strip back across the toilet. Or you put the mint in your mouth and he grabs and makes you spit it out so he can rewrap it. I'll never have a hotel mint again.

It's now hot enough where I have to carry potholders in my purse because the steering wheel, gear shift and seatbelts are that freaking hot.

3 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

Hmmm why would a real spy, even a retired one, tell anyone he was a spy? Doesn't that kind make him a possible target of sorts?

4:39 AM  
Blogger Mylerna said...

Where were these classes when I went to school? What are you majoring in?

4:46 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

I think I'd start to play with his mind - for example....

sneak up to him after class and whisper something spy-like to him.

Maybe...

"The blue dog howls at midnight..."

Just to see what he does!

-Jody

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona