Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Random pics from my cellphone

I'm clearing out random things I took with my cellphone.

OK, not that I am trying to kill my cat, but he is getting old and if he just happenned to go to Kitty Heaven, this is the couch I will buy. Not that we are making plans... but you never know. I'm just saying he is old and he spends a lot of time outside and you know outdoor/indoor cats dont live as long as indoor cats... Again, not making plans persay, but a new couch would get me through the grieving process and help me cope with the... loss.



I was born better than OK the first time!


See, I am going to hell. I say heathen things as above and then I let cats and dogs lay together in sin. When the rapture comes, at least you know you'll still have my blog to read here on earth.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

what a tangled mess of naughty animals!

7:03 AM  
Blogger C+SK said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL So, how much do you love your cat?

12:25 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Enough for a couch (hey that;s no beanbag) and did I mention it was a Z Gallery couch.. but not enough to turn his furry butt into a throw pillow.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona