Sunday, April 30, 2006

I'll give you a stash flash

Ferrets have hidey holes. Tiffany has 2. The first, under the couch. The second, we discovered in the kitchen in one of the cabinets. Let's look at Tiffany's stash.

Clockwise from Tiffany: WB40; MY nailbuffer; WHN's socks (unwashed); MY new gloves that I never got to wear over the cold winter because they disappeared, and now it's 80 degrees; MY Touch Me face mask from Knitty; MY purple square from an afghan square exchange; sack of potatoes; more unwashed WHN socks; MY burgandy/green swatch (can't even remember the project or reason); MY leftover Knit Picks yarn- I made Backyard Leaves scarf as a Christmas present for a friend; and finally, the Budweiser beer that is used for Beer Can chicken, but after this discovery I will drink.

2 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

OH MY GOD, I love your ferrets!!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

My college boyfriend had a ferret named Olive who used to take the insoles out of my shoes and hide them around the house.

I miss her.

(Not the boyfriend though).

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona