Sunday, April 23, 2006

2nd Knitting Machine Adventure

So you probably wont enjoy this post. It is what I did step by step in my 2nd go-around. I am posting this for someone specific.

The cast on:
Through the hole on the mast


Inbetween the tension discs (and in front of the little horizontal peg that is inbetween the discs


Through the eyelet in the front before moving onto the antenna (for some reason dont have pic of it going through right antenna hole


String through left hole in carriage


Pulling down to B position total 40 needles (20 +20 on left and right of 0; starting with every other one)




Knit one row


Add comb


Bring the other 20 down from A to B position




Right before I moved weights up to closer to the bed


Final result, no holes but awful cast on, and the sides.. Dont even let me go there... it will only make me cry.

2 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

Oh boy - who the hell said knitting with a machine was easier???!!!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Pennie said...

so now that you have had your machine for a while, how is it going? Was it worth the purchase? Enjoyed reading your blog.

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona