Monday, March 27, 2006

spinning wheel or knitting camp?

For my bday, I asked for a chance to attend Meg Swanson's knitting camp. I can't sign up until early April and while I've been waiting I've been thinking hmmm.... I've always wanted to spin neat yarns. Soooo knitting camp for 4 days in July or a spinning wheel (I can learn about which one I want and how to use it via the local fiber guild)

Everything I've heard about knitting camp has been raves... but a spinning wheel seems like fun too.

Monday Moment of zen:

3 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

Oh my goodness, I want to play with your babies!!!!! By the way, I love the new blog look!!

9:12 AM  
Blogger C+SK said...

Knitting camp? Hmmm... I'm going to look into that!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Cerella said...

I love your babies soo much!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona