Sunday, February 12, 2006

knitting update

I had started Midwest Moonlight as I thought what a great mindless project while I watch the few hours of TV a week I squeeze (I love Project Runway). I put it into a ziploc so Tiffany the ferret wouldnt snag it and drag it under the couch. Unfortunately, Babette the ferret snagged it (she loves plastic) and I have no idea where she hid it. Tif is systematic in her stealing, Babette not so much.

I want to start the Meg Swanson Vogue scarf, but I notice my issue is I can never start a project. Once I am started I obsess and most likely finish. It takes me forever to do that initial cast on.


TELL ME WHERE MY YARN IS FERRETS!

2 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

Oh my goodness, they are beautiful!!! I want to kiss them!!!!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Cerella said...

OMG! I LOVE your ferrets! Do you have any other pets? I have a cat and a dog so I don't know if acquiring ferrets would be a good idea. ??? I will NEVER have enough animals in my house for MY liking.....now my hubby....that's another story! :)

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona