Friday, March 24, 2006

THANK YOU SP





It's always a wonderful surprise when I hear from SP. I loved the package. I mean love love like settle down and marry and have babies with it love. It had a decidedly felted theme to it. My SP was saavy enough to realize that I've been really into needle felting as of late. I haven't produced anything that interesting, so no posts about it, but I see that all changing now that I have a book to help me along. I'm going to start with project one and work my way through it.

Also I received some beautiful fiber from here. Since it's so long I will try my hand at spinning yet again. I always envisioned myself a natural at spinning, but that is pure fantasy. I am HORRIBLE at it. I need some lessons from Rapulstilskin.

I didnt want a model in my picture, but sometimes, you just have to work with one if you want to get anything done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona