Monday, February 20, 2006

THANK YOU SP!

I got a package Friday from my SP. Lots of cute things. I love the yarn; I love the twist -- what's it called... It's really soft, I'm thinking about making a hat. I'm sure something will jump out at me.

There are pieces of a heart in the pic... at first I didn't know what it was. I was toying it trying to figure what the hell it was. Mid-examination it exploded and a fortune popped out. I LOVE IT! I felt so spy-like.

And speaking of jumping, Tiffany, wandered into the frame as I was taking pictures. Note, no yarn was harmed...and it is safely bagged away now.

THANK YOU AGAIN SP

(Yes, I ate the kisses faster than I could take a picture) What can I say, the chocolaty goodness was too irrestible for me to wait.





1 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

Ohhh cute baby! :-)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona