Sunday, April 23, 2006

Now for something I can do

To make me feel better after the whole knitting machine thing, I picked up some needles to whip up a felted purse. The two colors I thought of striping, I don't think have enough contrast. I think once they are felted they will look a little TOO monochromatic.


OK so the pictures I found off the website, make them look nearly identical, but in real life they aren't THAT close. But again, Razr doesn't have the color quality, but here are the skeins:


Geez, maybe they are even closer than I suspect. I think once felted the lines would be indistinguisable. OI! I really want monochromatic, but I don't think that will be in the cards. I dont want to go to forrest green, way too dark for the kicky summer bag I envisioned. Maybe I'll just switch over to something retro like turquoise and orange. Or sophesticated like pale blue and brown. HM I really wanted to make the dual tone green work out somehow. Maybe I'll just buy a bag at Macy's.

1 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

LOL LOL LOL why don't you pick one of those greens and get another skein in either a darker or lighter green?

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona