Sunday, April 30, 2006

Because I found my camera and...

... I know how popular my ferret obsessed posts in a knitting blog are.

I'm not a cat person. They do nothing for me. However, one dark night, I almost ran one over. It was starving, bald (mange) so I took him to the vet had his balls lopped off, and 6 weeks, $1500 later, I was the owner of a moany old alley cat (and did I mention he's missing 70% of his teeth??) It's been 7 years. I don't want to wish him illwill, but let's just say I feel like I've gotten my $1500 worth and let's just say, if aliens came down and kidnapped him to make him king of their cat planet, I would not be particularly sad. He is like a big baby wanting to be fed every hour (he eats about 4-5 cans daily). He meows incessantly always wanting something. He didn't get his fourth can of cat food fast enough, so while I was dealing with Babette in her cage (Tiff was already out running around) Fred started his histrionics:

Yes, he jumped into the cage, because he knows where their food is. Can Babette's eyes get wider? She's thinking, WTF?? IS THAT MF actually in my house???

Is that MF eating my food??

That's really my food he's eating?? Must protect (either that or thinking something even better must be down there if he is)

Fred must have gotten a piece of bedding in his mouth. Glutton.

I feel so used.

How will I explain this to Tiffany.

1 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL! Bayou also crams herself in their cage and eats their food!!!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona