Saturday, May 06, 2006

THANK YOU SP7

I received my final package from my SP7 Spoiler Valerie. Thank you so much Valerie. I love everything. She has a gift to in her packages to find absolutely random things that I loved but then in others she zeroed on specific things I said I liked. To be able to gift both ways requires skill.



What was surprising about it was how well packed it was. You know when you think a box is empty and you do that last feel around even though you know it's empty... well my box wasn't!

I love the cotton yarn. It is so soft and the picture doesn't do it justice. The yarn container was sent to keep out the ferrets. Then among the various cute things, is a stamping set that has little round cards and a 'made for you stamp by'- so adorable. The sheep I am looking for the perfect spot where they will be safe from animals, but I can enjoy them by staring and having yarn fantasies. But again, THANK YOU Valerie. I enjoyed having you as my Spoiler.

1 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

What a great secret pal you have.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona