Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Thanks from Babette


She would like to thank all the supporters and well-wishers. She is happy to know people are looking out for her considering that I am the Britney Spears of the ferret world. One little other PetSmart anecdote. The time before her "N.D.E." I thought the shelves went all the way to the ground... and I thought eh... I can keep track of her in an aisle (Tiffany was with the dog feeding clerk) Anyway, I set her down and WHOSH! she vanishes under the case. For those of you that dont know or can't guess ferrets haul ass. She went past the small animals, cat and was half through the dog aisle before I found her.

Your source for irresponsible ferret stewardship since 2005

1 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

LOL LOL LOL Ohhh I love your girls!! - give them a kissy on their little wets noses for me!!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona