Tuesday, June 27, 2006

THANK YOU SIBILLE



I got my Opal today. Sibille my really great German friend visited the Opal factory and picked up some for me. OKAY, so maybe some is a bit of an understatement. I am thrilled beyond belief to enhance my sock yarn stash (hear that Crafty Weasel, I have no problems pack ratting yarn) Anyway, included but not pictured CANDY!!! WHN said he was taking it to the fridge to cool. I keep asking him questions to make sure I can hear him speak loud and clear if you know what I mean. Also included in my glorious box of yarn some stars and stripes Regia- I can haul ass and knit a pair of patriotic socks for July 4th... 07. A pair of handknit socks (it is such an interesting stitch trying to figure it out)-- Thank you so much for the idea and the extras. I am thrilled.

Now can I have some sock patterns?

Currently a certain little ferret is asleep, but I know once she wakes up she will be interested in checking out this little box of fun. But ofcourse she will have to try to get under a certain cat's fat ass.

7 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

Wow!! I really need to find a friend in Germany! It's amazing how much cheaper and more selection you can get if you go straight to the source. I'm so jealous!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Now that's a crazy big load of sock yarn! And it came with chocolate too? I hope you got to taste some of it :)

9:13 AM  
Blogger C+SK said...

Oh. Oh. Oh. I am jealous. I'm gonna go sulk now. :'-( Boooo Hooooooo.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

That is too cool!! Here's a cool sock pattern I found recently - it may work well for the patriotic stripes!

http://magknits.com/June06/patterns/tropicana.htm

I can't wait to try it!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Knitnik said...

That is just so not fair. Why can't I have friends in Germany? That has got to be the coolest friend ever - a sock yarn friend!

11:38 AM  
Blogger tocspaw said...

Wow! What a terrific stash enhancement...it would take me until 2008 to knit my way through all that sock yarn, but it would sure be fun while it lasted!

P.S. Maybe you could share some with Crafty Weasel - she's sniveling over there...:-)

3:38 PM  
Blogger tocspaw said...

Wow! What a terrific stash enhancement! It would take me until well into 2008 to knit up all that sock yarn...but it would sure be fun!

P.S. Maybe you could share with Crafty Weasel...she's sniveling over there...:-)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona