Thursday, June 29, 2006

THANK YOU SP


I was expecting my yarn ball winder, so when WHN said I had a box I told him to open it. Imagine my surprise when I found the cool blue sock yarn (I really need to start knitting some socks!) and just looking at them brings down my core temperature a couple of degrees in this hot hot heat. SP didnt know if I like color work, I do, and there are some cute projects that I am looking forward to trying... once I knit my 1000 pairs of socks. AND there is a method to my madness constantly showing the ferrets on the blog and my SP copped on to it and sent me a Yarntainer. The unobservant SP might say ferrets what does have to do with knitting, but my SP sees the connection and implications and addresses them. You clever clever clever SP.

2 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

Ohhh yarntainers!! I've been thinking about those!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

I love my yarntainer - my puppy gets into everything!!!!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona