Thursday, July 27, 2006

Where is Rehoboth?


THANK YOU SP!
Isnt it cool? It's a bear-related theme. Even the tissue paper was Care Bears. And I have never seen little bear needle huggers.

My Trekking obsession is being catered too.

I actually had to look at the back of the postcard to find the state. I feel my horizon broadening. I know a new location. I will have to look it up later to find out more about the place. I'm using the postcard as a bookmark (I love postcards and I love bookmark!) THANK YOU SP!

So last night one of my friends got really really drunk and thought it would be cute and sexy to send a randy text message to her BF Dan. And since she was really drunk it was really filthy...I mean REALLY REALLY only have guts to say that kind of thing when drunk filthy. She sends it and later asks him about it, and he says, "what text message?" In her phone book Dan and DAD are right next to each other. OOOPSIES!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Queen said...

Rehoboth is in Maryland. It is the "beach" in MD on the shore-- not to be confused with anywhere NEAR the Washington DC area from whince I come -- sort of.

10:20 PM  
Blogger AsKatKnits said...

Oops is right! Drunk 'dials' are never ever smart! LOL I love your SP package - I will be looking for that yarn knit up in some CUTE socks! Have a great weekend!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Rehoboth beach- I love it there! It's a resort town on the beach in Delaware (though close to Maryland). It's got shops, a great knitting shop (called Knitty Gritty if I remember right), a boardwalk with lots of stuff for kids. Great summer beach hang out. We went last summer and had to skip this summer with the move. Maybe we'll do a long weekend there this fall. I love the beach! And it's much less crowded than Ocean City, MD. There is even a little winery nearby (the only winery in Delaware), and this fantastic Brewery (Dogfish Head) that is incredible. They also make their own vodkas, rums, etc. Very cool hangout.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Rehoboth is one of my favorite beaches - you don't usually think of Delaware as having good beaches - but I love this town. So many cute little shops and everyone is nice. Nothing like the overcrowded Ocean city MD.

If you want to party for the night - just head over to Dewey beach - the night goes on forever down there!

I just realized - that I am echoing Shelby's comments - almost exactly! Great minds think alike!
-Jody

6:45 AM  
Blogger Jinann said...

Oh, my! Your poor friend! She must be mortified!

9:00 PM  
Blogger C+SK said...

ohhhhhhhh I want to hear the rest of that story... anyone talk to dad yet?

7:13 AM  
Blogger tocspaw said...

OMG - I think I would hide for a while and just not come out...how embarrasing - for both her and dad!!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona