Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My box from Germany




So I was wondering about my yarn from Germany... it arrived today! I actually had it sent to a friends house (long story) I thought I could wait until I saw my friend Monday at school. I mean I knew what should be in it... but no I couldn't wait. I did some peeking and pulling on the drive home with the box. I would love to show all the great things in it, but as you can see, I am not the only impatient one in my house. The box we actually had to hide. One kept trying to climb for it, while the other kept barking at it. I'll leave it to you to figure who was doing what.

I've kept everything in the box, and tomorrow once all the animals are asleep or I can take it outside, I will take pictures and show all the neat little goodies in addition to the yarn. THANK YOU SIBILLE!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I didn't send the animals ... ;-))

Sibille

1:07 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

LOL! I saw the tail sticking out in the first picture, and read that you got yarn from Germany...I thought, what kind of yarn is that??!! But, now I know that wasn't the yarn!

7:57 AM  
Blogger C+SK said...

Those right there are some of the best things in the world:

- Yarn!
- Dogs!
- Ferrets!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Mylerna said...

I love all those cute animals....too adorable

7:11 AM  
Blogger Kerry said...

The babies are absolutely adorable BUT, I'm still dying to see what was inside! LOL

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona