Monday, August 14, 2006

My first Not Manic Monday in Months

Today I signed up for MAC ProCare For $99 I get 52 private lessons. Such a deal. And they are lessons on whatever my little heart desires (as far as the MAC, computers, internet) I think MAC hopes I wont come up with 52 ideas, but HAH I am going to get all 99 of my bucks out of it... I hope. Any ideas? So far I am thinking of transferring my blog over to Ilife space, but I have no idea what my account name would be.

I've got nothing exciting to report other than I have 2 weeks off with lame things to do. I was tempted to drive to Utah to check out a Shakespeare festival, but ug, my brain hurts. Why leave for that drive when SNAKES ON A PLANE is opening up this weekend?

I have told myself I will finish one thing. OK and so I wont cheat, because I know if I dont post this I will (and actually, I might even try to delete this if I dont have any real proof that anyone has seen it) I am posting a pic of a post that I just completed. No I didnt line it myself. I honestly have no idea how to line a purse and that is even too basic for me to find in a how to sew book. I will replace the picture with a better once I find my camera cable. OHHH How I am dying to go wireless on that front.

Pattern: Lotorp
Book: Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton #3
3 skeins Noro Kureyon

It's all mindless garter stitch and can be knocked out fairly quick.

3 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

Ohh I saw that! That's gorgeous! What's the yarn?

6:35 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Very cool bag! I just finished one that looks kind of similar - it uses mitred squares.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool bag!!! What yarn did you use?

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona