Wednesday, August 30, 2006

HEY MISS PRISS OPEN THE BOX


I actually had been reading my Spoilee's blog before I was assigned to her. Though it is fun to get to know someone completely new, it was kinda neat to be put with someone I was familiar with.

But the hard part. She reads my blog. I had to throw her off by sending her emails that were completely opposite to me because I was so paranoid that she would have me figured out the first week. I even called her ferrets long skinny rodents once I think.

Anyway, my spoilee, Miss Priss made the effort all worth it. Go check her out. She owns a roller derby league (if that doesnt scream COOL, I dont know what does.) Not to mention she has ferrets (more cool points) and a boxer (the dog, not the fighters, though she probably has the underwear in her house, but I mean the dog in this instance).

I'm normally a bit sad at the end of a SP round, but not in this time because I know Miss Priss and I will continue to stay in contact with each other.

3 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

HEH HEH HEH And I knew all along!!! YEY to ferret owned people!!!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time Nicol! Shannon rocks!!!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

That is really funny!! I can't believe she thought it was me!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona