Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Las Vegas Bites

if you wanna see pics... go to

Polliwanna

This past week weekend was Vegas Bites. It’s their version of every other major city out there TASTE OF .... For those that don’t know, the restaurants have booths and serve samplers, or bites, of their food and charge anywhere from $1-$5. It was medium size as far as these events go.

This year the performers included OK GO! and appearances by Gilby and Lucas of Rockstar Supernova fame (where the other guys were, no clue... I would imagine Sapphire or Spearmint Rhino.

Though I don’t have a picture of it, our favorite Indian restaurant, Origin India was there. We eat there so often that they recognized us and gave us extra food. I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or not, however, I am so in love with Indian food I didn’t care.

Another highlight was my Yard o’ Margarita. It just isn’t an event or anywhere fun in LV without the margarita yardstick being served. This one was courtesy of La Salsa. There’s a big bowl of margarita at the bottom of this yard that I can’t make appear in this picture. I will have to casually bring it up at a MAC lesson. Jody- this is where fingerless gloves would come in handy. My hand wouldn’t get cold cupping the drink yet my tight little fingers could still stay grippy without spilling a drop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona