Monday, September 25, 2006

Spinning. OI.

I am the type of person that will buy something and ignore it. For days, weeks, months, but then one day I will become obsessed with it. NOW NOW NOW. Currently, it is my Majacraft Suzie Pro.



As you can notice, I am putting too much twist in my yarn. I haven’t been able to balance twist and pick-up.


Also exciting news, my German friend let me know of sock yarn that in the next few months will be making the journey to America:

This yarn is not available in America. I am so excited! If you want to see the rest of the colors she received (they are gorgeous! I especially love the top which she ordered for herself!) Check out Bentota's Blog, where she has the full picture

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

That new sock yarn looks amazing!!! I can't wait until it hits the states!

Congrats on your 100th post! I started blogging for exactly the same reason. I'm so glad I did. I've met some really great people. Present company included! :-)

5:50 PM  
Blogger C+SK said...

Does your German friend want a Portuguese friend????? :-)

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona