Saturday, September 23, 2006

100th post

I only noticed the number when I signed onto blogger. WOW. I just past a year blogging last month. When I started I never thought I would be able to keep this bad boy up. But besides being incredibly narcissitic, I am in denial about how much I like to talk about myself and interests. I read that the number of blogs is doubling or more every year, that there are more than 60 million worldwide, and more than 25 million in the U.S. so thanks for taking time out for mine. Not only have I enjoyed writing it, I have enjoyed getting to know other bloggers out there!

I started this blog to participate in SP, so only fitting that I thank my latest SP, Krista for being my SP8 spoiler. The final package was a fun surprise. It included a lovely introduction letter as well as bath products (apricot), yarn (Debbie Bliss Cashmerino that I will use for fetching), a journal, a pad of paper and pens, and finally, a needle holder that she sewed herself. I love the colors, I love polka dots, it's perfect! And evidently she is quite the sewer, something I totally envy, because I have no clue how to use my sewing machine. Can't I just learn how to make a purse lining???

Ok, so yeah there was candy too. What can I say, it was really nice. And the box, it's the first time I have gotten one of those pretty post office boxes! I have used them a ton of times, but never received one. Krista probably didnt realize this at the time, but it will be turned into a wonderful treat for the pooch. She will love to chew it up..

and I will love the 20 or so minutes that she will be entertained on her own. Thank you again Krista. I look forward to getting to know you even more through your blog.

Hopefully before I complete the next 100 posts, I will have my blog moved over to .MAC. It's slowly coming toget-- well maybe I wouldnt go THAT far, but hopefully soon. I am going to buy a domain. My blog name will stay the same. Should I buy the domain polliwannablog or polliwanna so I can always incorporate other pages besides my blog? Or is there some other name that I haven't thought of because I am too close to this venture? (Polli and Polly.com are already taken) If anyone wants to see my new temp house while I am building (you know give decorating tips what not) go here You can play what pics belong to me and what belong to MAC's Inga and Swen's freewheeling life (hint they dont have pets with them, hence their lives) But more importantly you can tell me what you feel like looking at for the next who knows how long...

So thank you Krista for spoiling and readers for reading!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to comment on your new blog but had some trouble...I like the new spot! I am glad you liked your last package, I am just sorry it took so long to get it out to you! I really enjoyed putting the packages together, and spoiling you! Congratulations on 100 posts!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

I was able to comment just now.. let me know what your problem is like so I can bring it up at my MAC lessons.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Jinann said...

Glad you got spoiled by your spoiler! You deserved it! You were a great hostess....and helped make my first SP very enjoyable!!!!

Congrats too on the 100th post!

8:31 PM  
Blogger C+SK said...

Yey!!!! Congratulations!!!! :-)
Ohhh puppy! I like your puppy! :-)

6:26 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

It looks like your Mac website is up and running already! I love the pictures and stuff.

Congrats on reaching 200 posts!! I think I'll have a surprise for my first poster on my 100th blog entry - or maybe a contest! Yeah!

-Jody

10:04 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

oops - I said congrats on 200 - but I meant 100 - duh! Congrats anyway!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona