Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

Bellagio rat

My rats are being their normal jerk selves by stealing my yarn to keep with their collection of WHNs dirty socks. I haven't shown one of their stock piles lately, so please enjoy. This is Tiffany's. Babette's is under the couch and contains pens, cutlery, razors, and bathtub stoppers.
tifstash

Tiffany doesn't even have the decency to be covert about it.
Tif sari silk

Recently I made Christine's Baby Booties for a friend. I can't say that I enjoyed the pattern, yet I feel compelled to make them again. Don't know what's wrong with me there.
booties
Really they are the same size.

I put them next to former Communist Revolutionary Vladimir Lenin's shoe for size comparison (and yes, he is holding a scarf that I recently knit that needs to be felted)
lenin
bootieslenin

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

A statue for Lenin? In Vegas? Why?

Ohhhh ferrets! They're such cuties - although, yes, the whole yarn stealing pisses me off beyond belief - Toeboy does it all the time - and I think he can sniff the yarn because he goes after it even if it's high up on the back of the sofa!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Is that bird sh*t on the statue?

Any creature that steals my yarn is out of the house!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Jinann said...

Those sneaky little devils! Now you know why I DON'T have ferrets! LOL!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona