Saturday, May 10, 2008

NEW KITTEN!

Photo 79

I know what you are saying. She has a tenuous grip of control over what animals she has now! Why is she throwing a kitten in. We got sucked in. Her mom, a teenager herself, got into a family way while her owner was away. The story is the kitty sitter didn't know that she wasn't fixed. Her mother is a mottled orange/black cat. The babydaddy unknown. The litter was full of mixes of blacks, gingers, and calicos.

I'm trying to come up with a name. So far Aisling, Penelope, Daphne, and Pleasejustusethelitterboxonce are in the lead.

My initial thought was that the ferrets have always wanted to play with Fred, but he rejects them. I thought a kitten, would just think they were funny looking kittens and want to play with them.

Fred, being between 12-15 yo, having only 2 teeth and a limp, I thought could use a young strong lieutenant out there with him when he makes his rounds outside.

I thought that her and the ferrets would be fast friends given that they are the same size. So far, she is spitting at them. Toonsters, my pride and joy is growling at the scared, tiny 8 week old kitten. Way to go, dog. Fred, well, I am sure eventually it will work out. But in the interim, I am learning a whole new range of sounds that he can make.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWW! She's such a cutie! :)

10:26 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Awe!! Soooo cute! How about Othello? He's black and white after all!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

How literary of you. She's and she.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Rachael Hutchings said...

SO cute! You could name her Pingu after the claymation penguin...

1:01 AM  
Blogger iwouldratherbeknitting said...

My absolute favorite color of cat... she's a doll.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


accommodation in Barcelona